I do believe that you can look and feel wonderful, in what I call "slouchy" clothes. It doesn’t have to be your college sweatshirt or stained T-shirt from 10 years ago, nor do you have to be dressed to the nines all the time. But remember, we almost always feel good which leads to a better mood when we look good. Thus we are less likely to feel crabby and take it out on our loved ones at the end of the day or in the rush of the mornings.
Here are a few ideas I have for what I call “loungewear” or “slouchyclothing”:
- Find the softest, most comfortable fabrics for your skin. “Desensitize your sensory system”
- Choose lounge wear in the colors you love to wear.
- You only need a maximum of 3 outfits, so you don’t need a lot. You can afford to spend a little extra and you will love wearing them every time.
- Wildfox – I love this brand for a young, carefree spirit.
- Vince – They have some fabulous T-shirts, longsleeve Shirts and the softest Sweaters.
- Rachel Pally – has a very soft Jersey cotton with a silk blend. Her pieces are comfortable to wear and most often you can sleep in the too!
- Natori – A little more expensive PJ’s but they are gorgeous...